All queries relating to student accounts should be forwarded to:
Financial Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Where a student has sponsorship in respect of financial support from an employer or any other sponsoring body in respect of fees, the student must supply proof of sponsorship at enrolment.
The student, however, is ultimately responsible for all and any payment owing to CPT in the case of default by the sponsor.
Payment of fees can be made via EFT into CPT’s bank account. We will not accept cash at our offices, nor do we have credit card facilities.
All fees and other payments owing to CPT for tuition and/or services provided must be paid by the due dates as stipulated in the fee schedule. Penalties will be imposed on all overdue accounts at the discretion of CPT.
In addition, if students have outstanding financial obligations, CPT may:
- withhold the results of assignments and examinations,
- withhold the release of certificates
No learner may re-enrol for the same qualification or enrol for a different programme whilst in debt to CPT.
The payment of fees by instalment is available as long as the terms of such an arrangement are strictly adhered to.
Students who fail to pay by the due date will automatically move to the next payment plan or have their accounts adjusted accordingly, thereby increasing their debt to CPT.
The following additional fees are levied:
• Assignment re-mark fee: R200.00 per re-mark
• Exam script re-mark fee: R250.00 per re-mark
• Supplementary Examination: R250.00
• Graduation Fees: R500.00
Learners requesting additional material not included in the programme fee will be charged accordingly. Learners requesting additional copies of the programme material will be charged accordingly. These miscellaneous costs include photocopying, courier etc.
A student who intends cancelling his/her registration must:
• Notify CPT in writing, and
• Complete a de-registration form (available from the CPT office).
The Learner will:
• be liable for a non-refundable registration fee of R 2500.00 distance learning students if the cancellation occurs within 14 days of initial registration, or
• be liable for 50% of full fees if cancellation of registration occurs beyond 14 days of initial registration.
To process an application for de-registration, please contact:
Email – email@example.com
The following information must accompany all payments made to CPT.
- full name, initials and surname
- ID Number
Proof of payment/transfer must be emailed to:
CPT Finance – firstname.lastname@example.org
If all details are not accurately provided to CPT, your account may not be credited properly.
Name: College of Production Technology
Bank: First National Bank
Acc No.: 6242 0934 938
Branch Code: 250 655
Please Quote Initials, Surname & ID Number